- Patient Information & Bill Pay
- Find a Doctor
- Departments & Services
- Patient Services
- Wellness Services
- Living Center
- St. John's Physician Clinics
- Hospital Departments
St. John's Oncology/Infusion Therapy Services
The Oncology Infusion Center at St. John’s Medical Center is a patient-focused clinic dedicated to managing the care of patients with cancer, blood disorders and a variety of other conditions that can benefit from IV therapies. Our nationally certified oncology nurses work collaboratively with patients, families, physicians and support staff to deliver a customized treatment plan to fit every patient’s individual needs and treat the patient’s specific disorder with precision. Our patients’ health, comfort and peace of mind are our primary concerns.
Services of the SJMC Oncology Infusion Center:
* Chemotherapy and Biotherapy infusions
* Blood product transfusions
* Iron deficiency anemia infusions (Iron Dextran/Iron Sucrose)
* Therapeutic phlebotomies
* Anti-coagulation therapy
* Cortisol stimulation testing
* Immune globulin
* Crohn's Disease & Rheumatoid Arthritis (Remicade)
* Multiple Sclerosis (Solumedrol, Tysabri)
* Osteoporosis Treatments (Boniva, Reclast, Zometa)
* Antibiotic infusions
* IV hydration
* Ultrasound-guided PICC line placements
* Central line port access management
* Hours: 8:30-5 Mon-Fri (Nurses on call over the weekend to answer questions).
* Phone number: 307-739-6195
* Email: email@example.com
* Doctor referral or doctor order required at time of registration.
* On-site lab
* On-site pharmacy
* Meals included with visit
* Warm blankets
* Easily accessible patient parking area
* Nurse Practitioner available three days a week
What to Expect:
In addition to the best treatments and medical technologies available, oncology patients often need and deserve more. Like someone to provide information about nutrition, counseling, and support groups or someone who can connect them with answers to questions regarding tests, treatment options, and payment plans. Our entire cancer care team is empowered to provide the best care possible beginning on Day One. We are here to offer our expertise or simply a smile, a hug, or a compassionate ear.
If you are on oncology patient you will be contacted by the patient navigator prior to your first treatment to set up an initial meeting. At this meeting, your questions will be answered and you will be provided with the opportunity to start the education process about future treatments.
If you are a patient looking for other services in our department an appointment can be made by calling our receptionist at 307-739-6915.
* For your first appointment we ask that you provide:
* Current contact information*
* Your insurance cards*
* A physicians order if one has not been faxed prior to your appointment.
* A list of all current prescriptions as well as over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal supplements
* A list of questions or concerns that you may want to discuss with your physician. It may be helpful to bring someone with you to help you listen to the facts and keep the information in context.
* Please let us know if you have a change in contact information or insurance.
Note: You will schedule your next appointment(s) each time before leaving the center. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments. We understand that emergencies can occur, and special needs may arise. We will do our best to accommodate your specific needs. If you need to cancel an appointment, we request that you provide as much notice as possible so that we can accommodate another patient.
During your first scheduled treatment you will meet your primary nurse who will provide you with all of the information you need to make your treatment course as smooth and stress free as possible. The nurse will review the medications you will receive throughout your treatment course and provide information on possible symptoms you may experience during your treatment, and how to effectively manage those symptoms. She/he will also help you understand your lab work and provide any additional information you made need.
We look forward to serving you during this important phase of your life.